Clogged gutters negate their benefits. Depending on the geographic region, they can fill with leaves, pine needles, oak tassels, asphalt and other shingle debris, and nests that harbor infestation.
They can trap stagnant water in the debris and become a breeding area for mosquitoes. Dried debris, particularly pine needles, create a potential fire hazard during drought conditions in areas prone to forest fires.
Common Gutter Debris:
- PINE NEEDLES
- SHINGLE DEBRIS
- OAK TASSELS
- TASPHALT GRIT
- STAGNANT WATER
- ROOF GRANULES
- AND MORE
Gutter Pro Leaf Solution Patented Water Management System
The exclusive design and engineering of LeafSolutionPRO maximizes gutter and roof protection.
Custom-engineered 440-micron, stainless-steel mesh features holes large enough to maximize water flow, yet small enough to block shingle grit. The patented triple-dip Capillary Diversion System captures ALL rain water, even torrential quantities, forcing it into the gutter. The mesh is then integrated, vertically AND horizontally with a durable substrate, and assembled using a patented hemming process that prevents separating, sagging and stretching.
Low-profile LeafSolutionPRO is easily installed under the shingle, at an angle to hide it from sight and maximize the self-shedding of debris.
Leaf Blaster Pro Patented Water Management System
No more gutter cleaning with LeafBlaster Pro.
- Stainless steel micro-mesh keeps out leaves, pine needles, and roof grit.
- Mosquitoes, wasps, birds, rodents, and other annoying critters are unable to nest in your gutters.
- LeafBlaster Pro installs on any type of gutter and roof, guaranteed.
Made from Type 316 stainless steel micro-mesh.
- Won’t warp, crack, or rust, so you can expect protection season after season.
- Micro-mesh combined with an aluminum extruded frame provide the perfect amount of strength and flexibility for the ultimate gutter protection.
Our Z- Bend Technology allows significantly better performance than competitors.
- Lifts debris off the gutter guard so that it can blow off in the wind.
- Ensures superior water flow, even in severe downpours.
- Enhances rigidity to support heavy debris.
Our world-class warranty provides 40 years of protection against defective parts.
- We are committed to providing timely and courteous customer service so that your experience is unmatched by any other in the industry.
- Our goal is that you’ll enjoy a lifetime of high-end performance with LeafBlaster Pro™.
- For complete warranty details, please download it here.